Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Excuse me but.....

Do you have any sunshine that goes with that holiday?

Just so the people out there know.... I am going nowhere fast. Although, I have seen the people that surround my little 1365 square foot under construction rancher exit on a steady basis for places that end in the notation: "vacation destination". I am happy for these people.. enjoy. I hope the packing included rainshields... of all forms.

So, instead of setting out into the great yonder for experiences that years will forever be emblazened in my memory... I am remaining at home. I will find my own experiences to relish in... for many years to come. These are some current experiences noteworthy of the summer events:
  1. Only year known to have grown grass throughout the whole summer.
  2. Managed to find Pip's bedroom floor.
  3. Organized Pip's way too many coloured pens, pencils, crayons and paints... in some semblance of order, in record time.
  4. I don't have any unpacking to do, although I get that same loving feeling, while putting away the Pip's clothing.
  5. Watched giant grey clouds stream over my rooftop.
  6. Remained dry and comfortable and happy while those grey clouds dumped their miles of moisture over top of me.
  7. Remained sane after the whole event from above, even with children locked in close quarters under same roof.
  8. Never had any catching up to do with my friends....although I had to wait to catch-up with some.
  9. Cleaning up from breakfast... was still a snap...and me being the kindly impatient person that I am..... did not have to wait for the hot water to boil to clean a frying pan....yuk!
  10. I can visit the lake and the ocean all in the same day... so it's fresh air to salty within a short period of time.
  11. I don't get to feel the real life adventures of the great scenery around me.. but I wouldn't anyways.... Mr. Husbandman is notorious for driving right through great spots to see and view... that's why I have the internet... I can check and see what I missed when I get home.
  12. Happy traveling out there my friends... enjoy the weather

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hey yeah, I am back..and it's RAINING!!!