Friday, July 01, 2005

The Unsuspecting One....

Mr. Husbandman right now is sitting and reading the newspaper... what he doesn't know... all that time he has been sitting and expanding his mind with the events of yesterdays news... I have been secretly making lists of things for him to do..... BIG LONG LISTS... which I will present to him ... later... perhaps tomorrow morning... while the house remains sleeping, as I head off to work.... that would be pleasant good morning for him .. I just know it.

OK... I am not that evil... the lists will contain things like .. a map, with arrows.. pointing to all the lightbulbs that need changing. Yes, people.. I could do it myself... but if we want to keep this a "clean-air zone" we will just ask the husbandman for the "speedy-quiet technique", rather than my "potential sharp bits exploding technique", which will ultimately happen if I do such a task. Really.

I know my limitations.. I clean and organize.... he refits and renos.... and that's only an occasional on the second word... h ehe he he he... I speak such evil words as he sits and reads his paper quietly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just keep me laughing Deanna....

Have a great weekend!