Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Adventure City

I am heading out today with the crazy sis, and her two crazy kids to a little piece of west coast paradise. I may have a headache at the end of it. I am sure that the husbandman may have more of a headache by the end of the day as he is packing for the little vacation blitz we are about to embark on... HE IS PACKING. As he should.. him and lists.. and his piles of stuff....it's all very organized and controlled. He is the Santa Clause of camping.. making and checking those lists twice over... then packing it all. I will have my job to do when I get back way way later.... I get to pack my own clothes. It's very technical, I hope I manage.

In the meantime... I have to organize for the little adventure today.... right now of course...I am busy colouring my quad-coloured-hair-don't... back to it's chemical box state of supposed to be medium brown. This may give you an indication as to the above paragraph... and the reason why the husbandman is busying himself with the technicalities of the vacation adventure.

Must hurry it up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, how'd the appointment go?