Thursday, June 17, 2004

Unbelievable.....

A day WITHOUT.... blogging, televisions, Playstations, computers, hissing about practicing the piano, staying indoors. Unbelievable.... and we are all alive today even though they went without this yesterday. Unbelievable... I am going to have to ground the boy for the rest of his life.... he actually listens, and I thought he had a hearing problem. He is actually willing to help accomplish tasks... and I thought he was just being defiant. I think perhaps my boy acting like a little shit the other night was the best thing that happened to him..... because taking everything he loves to do away from him... is actually making him do more... and he is still alive to boot. But, now I have the girl to contend with.....and that's a whole new paragraph. D.

No comments: