Thursday, June 10, 2004

My neck hurts...

I have just retyped all the info that could be spilled from my fingertips through the keyboard and onto this page..... just to not have it saved... a tad bit annoying... because my neck does not cooperate at this late hour... it apparantley is a bit tired.. and then decides to have a hissy fit about sitting here.... maybe that is telling me something... either I am a very bad typist... or I have been at this too long. Well, the chicklets are in bed... and I need to do a scholastic order, make some lunches, fold some laundry, set the coffee maker, decide what I am wearing to work tomorrow, and do a crossword puzzle (that is helping me keep my brain functioning adequately), and it is now 10 to 11. Hmmm......something isn't going to get done. I have had a fairly quiet day.. nothing odd to report... because on a daily basis something odd happens... I am still waiting for the Ocean Front Lottery to publish the winning tickets... because every year I purchase a ticket... just to win nothing.... you'd think I'd learn after a little while..... well, I have put off the inevidable long enough...

No comments: