Tuesday, June 15, 2004

There's something about stupidity that I can't stand !!!

So, off I go to TKD, only 2 kids to night. The girl was a bit growly about going, but once we got their.. she disappeared into the gym. There, done. But then the boy... took over my "eyesight". Tonight he was the highest belt in the class. But of course he failed to realize that he was also required to act his rank, and perhaps even better maybe his age. That's where things came to a crashing halt. The little shit persisted on talking, and talking and talking, oh, and did I mention that he talked the whole way through class. So, if he wasn't talking, then he wasn't even paying attention, and if he wasn't paying attention, then he wasn't even kicking correctly (well he never kicks correctly... lets just say bothering to kick at all) is more the term. I stood up waved my finger to smarten up... They had a 2 minute water break and I waved him over to me.. I was the only parent there.. I was even evil enough to say to him, that he was acting very offensively (STUPID!!!!!...but I didn't say that to him), and he needed to stop. I told him, knock it off, pay attention and act responsibly. So lets get that straight I said to him:

sldfjsd l sdkf; ads ;i ;oi3 [3qw;lsd ; vm;asdf ;aasf'q;wl ka;'fa;fk3pwg;'erpwr a opwe adfalfk f'awr a;sdf aw';AIK ASDLFK WEa eog'dfifg'K VEKAE'RK Q;WFK'a;roep3pweiw'rak;db'dfth6yortyi95 arja;opwriae'fkas;'kwepagoei w4arpo w4tp aret w aewr;k3aisy gagfdlbxcvc, bsdfgw sd ';a ';k ktlj poi 'd f ;l akeakf ;kwe poaga'sdlfg a;lk ltka ia g; maw asdj w t pw etasorkj aeprog idrg ;asld as;lk peotu4[rou qw asdfladrgjweiout' asg aoerk aerpgik wrtuiap[ w3k'qw4i areg trhpoer oy50y4309682304iregierh[l [prt [po y-0r 9i-e5

.......Yes that's right.. That's what I said to him exactly... which is exactly how he behaved. I was livid.. furiously livid... disgustingly furiously livider..... I think I even had the black belt fellow who was teaching the class very frightened of me !!! So we get in the car.... and first things out of my mouth... no playstation, no television, no computer. Boom. Done. I am the evil one. Stupid stupid behaviour.... which come with stupid stupid consequences... 2 weeks worth of consequences... well, it's a good thing that the scholastic book order came in today... he certainly will get a lot of reading done.

Now lets recap the day.. I had a lesson in weed killers, which I will never even buy again... I guess I bought them by mistake the first time... nor should anyone buy this stuff.!!!!! Then I finally invested in a laminant floor mop (it's been 2 years now that we have had our floor... and I am just thinking about this now... )... I used other methods of cleaning. Of course that was quite silly, because today as I started to mop.. man was I happy. It was almost a pleasure to clean these floors !!!! I better not type that too boldly... someone might find out. Then the nephew came over... all hands on deck... all hands on deck... now this kid is a destroyer... you have to keep your eyes peeled on this little guy. ( So I quickly finished cutting the front lawn.. before the house started sinking ). Oh, then I cleaned out the kitchen sink... I was trying to see how high I could stack our dishes in just one sink.... while leaving the other sink empty !!! So, a rather odd game, didn't last long.. fixed that little psychotic problem ! Vacuumed everywhere, cleaned the bathroom, didn't have to do the boys laundry (yea... it's been three days now)...oh back up... cut the back lawn until the lawnmower ran out of gas... walked away from that problem.. I just hate filling that little tank.. I am notorious for spilling the gas.. no matter how careful I am..... then the sis came to pick up little nephew... no disasters today... we were lucky.... off to get the kids... oh, and then the boy had a hair cut... I am going to have to stop going to that place... the people are weird. Yes, let's leave it at that. Just weird. The boy ended up with more hair around his face, than off his head... I said to him he needed a shave !!! The girl needed to be fed when we got their..she was almost psychotic that she needed food so bad... so I got her a subway sandwhich... they're on special on Tuesdays.. so I got one for boy ....he'd be hungry in about five minutes anyways... a couple of bites into the sandwhich... her personality changed... for the better... put a smile on my face. Once home, with happy people, and short haired people... I decided to kind of gut my laundry room.... got lots accomplished... but then had to leave to go to Tae Kwon Do.... and it went down hill from the their.. no point rehashing that scene.. but now, it is 9:42... the boy is at the table colouring some scooby doo pictures.. he has two weeks marked off on the kitchen calendar... this might work... but it's only the first day. He might even start to listen after today.....

No comments: