Monday, June 14, 2004

Success, at last....

Some days this computer land is quite amazing... I have been fighting with buttons the last couple days... I wanted to add a picture in this thing... I just couldn't figure out how to do it.. and I kept on fiddling with it until I figured it out !!!!
The girl was with me when I took the picture below... she was in love with this lovely shaggy animal... the odd part is.. she's an absolute carnivore... every day at dinner she wants to know where her meat is.. and when will it be coming.... or why do I not have any meat for her today. I'd think she'd take the timeto become a vegetarian, because she absolutely loves Tofu as well. Is it okay to love both... ???? How can you love a bean as much as you can love a cow.. when the husband brings the "meat" in from the BBQ, the first question out of her mouth is "Is that my cow... is it cooked, and can I eat it all? Thata girl.
The Boy had his last ball game.. can't say I'm sad... what do you do when he stands one third base and quietly sings to himself, does a jig, catches a ball, throws it back, and then continues to sing and gaze at the colours and formations of the clouds... ummm boy, we're playing in this field tonight son... I call out to him. One day he'll get it together.. I hope !

No comments: