Thursday, June 10, 2004

Other People:

I am most interested by the way people conduct themselves (via mannerisms), and their made up self-importance! I think I am missing the boat on that one! I am waiting for my important self to show up... in the meantime I will continue to wander through life, and enjoying other people's self-importance, while trying to dissect what it is that makes them think this as so. It reminds of a day at "Costco".. and sometimes I just don't think, I am positive it has happened to most people out there... anyways, I was standing in line, and then I thought Oh Crap... I forgot something... so I stepped out of my turn in the long never-ending lines at "Costco"... and as I left the line... I said outloud Oh rats.. forget it... so I turned my cart around.. and boom... the lady that had been standing behind me pushed her cart in front of me......so what do you do???? I stood their, watching and waiting... just to see if she would back up... she saw me turn around... because I saw her... and yet... when I moved my cart back into line, she wouldn't move back..... I waited in amazement... I admired her self-control, and her importance, that she did not have to be a polite respectful person, that her time was far more valuable than mine... so.... I stood their staring at the back of her head... waiting to see if she would turn around ever so slightly.... it never happened. And that's when I knew she knew that she was being awful... so I wished the same with the rest of her day.... of course only in my head !!!

No comments: