Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Kids come first:

So, this grounding thing... it's been a week. I was going to cave, based on the fact that the boy really is a nice sweet kid; and those deep blue eyes with the long lashes don't help me either. I am sure anybody would take him! Now, I did catch the boy mouthing some kind of words to me... nothing that I can lip read... but I have not relented with the no playstation, television, or computer punishment... and I love him more for it.. so this week his room is totally tidy. He cleaned it up tonight... non-stop ( he even stole my new fan in the process he was working so furiously !)...and further to that: that fan was bought today basically to save my neighbours frog... which I am looking after. It was dropped off yesterday afternoon.... looked fine.. and then I think he got a little hot sitting on our countertop. So of course today I decided that I couldn't be responsible for killing my neighbours frog... because I don't think she really likes me even on a good day.. so I immediately thought a fan (that came with a remote control!)would be the answer to all the frogs problems... and mine. But now.. at this hour... myself and the frog are fanless. NO worries, although I drive in the front seat... I will take the backseat for the children.. !...now if only I can get that fan back !!

No comments: