Wednesday, June 09, 2004

All in a day..

Hey, this is kind of great... a real life diary... my friend put me on to this... so I thought I would start now.. I should have started a diary/editorial many many moons ago, so today is as good a day to start. Rightnow I am waiting to see if I won something from the Oceanfront Home Lottery, clearly I didn't win the title of this lottery... so I am settling on something WAY smaller, much to my dismay. The website has toldme they would have winning numbers here by today... and here I am still waiting... you know I am the kind of person that would be dead if I was a cat. There is always something to be thankful for !! Well, since it is still early in the day, I have to go and find the kitchen table, fold the laundry, make dinner, con my 9 year old to practice his piano before we have to leave for his baseball game, and then find my wasy to his last piano lesson.

No comments: