Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday ring a lings

Yes, that is the truth. Ring a lings... things were going well... and then I started ringing. It will progress to getting louder by the time I am done typing this. That I am sure of.


Things that I am doing:

  1. Waiting for dinner. The king has made a shepherd's pie... and I am kind of starving. I just ate some antipasto as an appetizer. It was pretty exciting, as well as TASTY!
  2. Waiting to sneeze. I might have a cold, as this isn't my regular sneezing festivities, or at least I do not think that it is.
  3. Waiting for the PIP to do her exercises. I have asked her three times already, but she is still slumped on my shoulder like some bad stuffed animal with no neck... hey wait... that's our favourite PRANCE stuffed animal. All she must perform are some simple tasks... nothing too strenuous... it's not like I am asking her to run around the block in the great darkness and winds or anything.
  4. Waiting for the cool down process of the dinner, the king says we have to wait ten minutes.
  5. Waiting for some thought processes to hit me for my group tomorrow. Surely I will come up with something while my head continues to ring.
  6. Waiting for the kiing to get off the computer in the other room, as I need to use it to perform some tasks that I can not perform on this little technogadget... like EMAIL... for whatever reason I can not send emails, other than to myself.
  7. Waiting for my brain to come back... see number six... I need to figure out how to set up this email.... although I think I have sort of kind of.

OH! The king has announced that the meal is officially prepared. Must run!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hows your Blood Pressure?
I start to worry when I hear about head ringing!

Deanna said...

my ears have rang all my life.... hence the craziness.