Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fresh out of a box!

I forgot about this....

Last week the king went about his tasks and built a lasagna for dinner ( & a chocolate cake & chocolate chip cookies...but who's counting really?). Later as we were enjoying the festive event of lasagnaland the PIP proclaimed that it tasted absolutely delicious.... " like a lasagna fresh out of a box!"

Now there's a compliment and a half.

In other things fresh:

The Till has been freshly cut, clipped, sprayed and vacuumed.... as she is going to work tomorrow. She is currently into her stealth mode, as the nails are all trimmed and shortened... which now makes her completely silent in the homeland.

You know.. I had another experience with a television show last night... "ab fab", but you know.. I wasn't keenly impressed... the girl keeps saying the same thing over again, it really isn't that funny... maybe I should try again with volume two, perhaps the first DVD was a warm up thing.

I am really loving the Vicar of Dibley... now that is comedy at it's finest! The children believe that the Vicar and I are lost semi-sisters. I am waiting to get my hands on another disk.... for some good watching pleasure.

I applied for THREE new jobs this weekend... I want none of them. Silly me.. did I actually press submit, when I should have been pressing cancel?

Things less fresh:

I was totally dizzy Friday into the early am of the morning... so much so that I couldn't open my eyes, because they were going in circles, but then leaving them closed it was like the bed / could was spinning. Ever since then I have had a post dizziness aura that has shrouded me.... some would claim that is a constant in my life... anyways... now that I am sitting here in the dark, and not moving,.... the dizziness cloud has settled for the moment. I just remembered I have a pocketful of vitamins... I will take them now...surely that should help me.

The PIPPY wants me to go and watch TV with her.. I can't... it's her bedtime... and I will be sleeping in 6 minutes if I go now. I only watch TV after 10 pm, unless it's a survivor night.... oh great she's coming back.... and now she's watching the country music awards... oh wait.... I must go....she has tempted me once again... she claims she is going to read to me... now there is la la land at it's finest... but since she is willing to do some in depth reading.... then I am obligated into being a keen listener.... (for about 6 minutes).. I am thinking.

Wish me luck....she just might be one of those fresh talkers or something...

No comments: