Friday, November 28, 2008

Survivorless

I watched the credits role last night, that was it... I'm not stuck on the middle show being a re-cap thing. It just makes me forget the show from last week even quicker.

In other things for more adventuress:

I applied for a job in Burnaby... and they called me.

CALLED. ME.

I have already talked myself out of it. I think. I just have to double check the hours...because that would be the job killer right there. (The hours are set to start ot 0800, which doesn't really work with me... 0900 would be better... )

In the meantime....

I am still working on my other plan. It's a slow trainride to get to my destination, but I think I may have just boarded that train....or maybe it's like that it has entered the train yard, and hasn't slowed enough for me to jump on board, but yet it is within jumping distance. Fingers are crossed that I jump on the train, rather than fall beneath it....

On the agenda:

I must find out what memory card info the boys christmas present requires.
I think I need snow tires.
Eat a whack of vitamin C.

There that should keep me going for a moment or two.... believe it or not, I have other real-life agenda items on the go... but I would fall asleep dispelling those little truths....

In the meantime I will take a picture of my kitchen table with the poinsettia on it. Now there is good use of my time....!

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

About your Eagle search, I see susan went up to Harrison River (I think) and she saw lots of eagles, she posted pics on her blog