Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It wasn't my fault....

But she started asking questions first...

And then I answered, and answered some more, and then more.... and then even more...

Until I couldn't stop answering questions... and then she practically peed her pants.. or that's what she told me...

I got out of the car the other day to find some evidance of black bears... as I am 358 percent convinced that they do not eat spawning salmon. I mean they might nibble on the tails of the freshly spawned but rotting creatures, but they are not like their grizzlie friends and make a sport of it.

So anyways the lady on the bike asked me if the lighting was OK... and that was HER downfall...

People should know better than ask me a question or two... unless they are thoroughly protected. MARLENE eventually rode off on her bike...and as she glided down the kind of rickedy road she yelled at me for not being able to sit on her bike seat properly.

"I'm sorry" I yelled after her... "I guess that is what happens when you stop to talk to strangers!"

HEY... she started talking to me first... and I only answered all her questions, and then some...which made her laugh... a lot.... but none of it really was MY FAULT.

No comments: