Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'll try this again

I used to be quick as a whip when it came to typing... but then I entered laptop world, and all of that speed has transformed itself into being a backspace queen. That's all I am... a professional backspacer. Why is that I wonder? I don't feel my fingertips grazing other locales along the keyboard, but it is evident in the fact that I continue to type between word when I glance at the screen. Life's little frustrations. I could just jump off this chair and move to the real live computer that is sitting four feet away, but you know... that would take time....clearly something that I have at the moment.

Todays adventures include:

I am to remain in the home for as long as it takes to do the laundry. A few people in the household have commented about their lack of clothing available to them. Even the little miss Ellpee was having great concerns over her decreased blanket status in her "most loved dog cage ever!" Of course she has the same concerns over her wicker basket status.... when those blankets go missing as well. On those specific days I make doubly sure that this little furry queen has her blankets to sleep on at night...otherwise she paces the hallways of our spacious 1365 square foot rancher for many hours.... or until she falls asleep while pacing.

My list of things to do are extensive... but of course I wish to do the most exciting things first, and the one thing that I really wish to do is go bear watching. I have heard some reports that people have seen the bears eating the salmon that are spawning... I have yet to see this great sight, let alone capture any details on my camera. HOWEVER... since the home details are to take top priority at the moment, this is where I must remain. Luckily I can not be sidetracked by atumn shadows that are entering my home, and then have my sidetracked state of mind to try and capture images, as it is cloudy out today. WHEW. Saved by the impending rainstorm.

On that note I must dismiss the amount of recycling from my home while it still dry... that will surely put "the till" into a state of panic as I will touch the gate keys which always gets her excited.

I require some luck... oh which reminds me.. I will certainly buy a lotto ticket today.... it's 26 million. Surely I could share that with someone...

No comments: