Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Dear targeted audience....

Yes people that is you.

I have been having a run of random thoughts lately... and I haven't been next to the keyboard to have them settled into cyber world for all of the universe to squint at.

Life has it's moments of keeping you busy you know. This is one of those moments.

So, just to clarify.. I really have been busy doing nothing. Let me make that clear. I really do nothing, accomplish nothing, and go nowhere. It's a common theme in my life, which seems to keep me very busy all the same.

Did I mention that I was DE-invited to a halloween party? It would have hurt my feelings if I hadn't seen a list of other peoples emails next to mine DE-inviting them. The INviter then showed up at my door step... with little children... which she said she was no longer used to, and which also made having parties a bit more challenging. I quite like my DE-inviting halloween party friend... she is very funny... and looks after dogs.

The PIPPY came up with a new word at the dinner table last week. YES, I speak in weekly terms in regards to the dinner table, because that is the amount of time we spend using it... ONCE WEEKLY. I would hate to wear it out, or anything. She very proudly stated in all her cute blondness that she had come up with a new word, which she was going to describe all the "cute small" things in her life.

Titty.

That was the word.

I kid you not.

The rockjock Hamsterson squinted his eyes and looked at me, I looked at the suddenly still husbandman, who then at Grammy, who then turned and gave me the nod. The whole while this sequence of events stealthly unfolded around the dinner table, the PIPPY had happily set upon telling us all of her "titty" things that were cute and small.

Being the most outspoken member of the household (next to the now dead dog replaced by the stuffed PRANCE), I broke the news to the PIPSTER.

She had a little look of shock on her face when I told her the sad tale of her new word invention would have the probability factor of upsetting applecarts even in the highest mountains of India.
The PIP did look a little perplexed at her brother who was pretty much on the floor laughing.

This was a very close call for the PIP... I could just imagine her face at school when she started calling everything "cute and small" her "Titty pen", or "titty mirror", or even a "titty umbrella".
True stories, all the time.

In other titty tales:

I believe that the boys teacher/s now believes that I am psychotic. I have gave them good reason to think so, with all the emails that I have sent over the last week.

Last week I had to pause, take a moment, and head straight to the vitamin cupboard... I bypassed all of the vitamins that are so-called aimed to protect my joints and failing memory... but reached straight through to the back and brought out the big guns... I needed vitamin B complex, and I needed to NOW.

My favourite saying of the day was none other than... you guessed it....: OH FOR FUCK SAKE!. NOw do not just take this statement lightly... what you really have to do when you say it, is grasp the "UCK" in fuck, and really growl with it. This way the "R" is accentuated in the previous word FOR, enabling the head to bibblebobble side to side for a bit making the statement project it's way out of the persona and really set your mind at ease, for probably 23 seconds... and then when you go ahead and bump into something else, or step on something, or my favourite... DROP something, which then spills something else... you can say it all over again.

I bet noboby could have guessed that I was cleaning the PIPS room the other day... and why... would anyone of a rational mind clean the PIPS room, and a day that required a Vitamin B infusion... well you guessed it... RATIONAL wasn't a word that I even knew existed last week.

I did however reach the attainable goal of cleaning up the PIPS room... I did not proclaim in the objectives that I had to be resonable or of sound mind. I just wanted it clean.

I have a craft fair this weekend to attend. I do not want to attend this craft fair, but that sordid detail was ripped from my hands, and the decision was made to join in on the festivities... even though I didn't want to.

So.. now I am busily putting together little cards to sell at the craft fair. I have also roped my mother into this non-adventure... and she is baking cookies. Lots of them. Lots and lots of them. Hopefully all going well we can sell lots of them... lots and lots of them. I am probably believing that I should be thankful at this moment... as I was allowed to be crazy in a girls messy room... but when you take a crazy woman, and put her in public.. now that is getting dangerous.

The washer has stopped, the dryer has stopped, the dog is missing... and the light is changing...

Thank you for your time targeted audience....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I looked at the time on your post! I would have certainly guessed it as an "after a few red wine" moment!!!
Get out more vitamins girl!!!
Debbie1