Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm still waiting..

No L... you are wrong... he can't of left my nieghbourhood... as I am still waiting for the great black bear to rise up again.....

See,... I guess I am feeling Shroederish and the GREAT PUMPKIN thing....

In other things nonesensical:

I woke up bright and early for work today... promptly at 3:30 this am. This is a bit challenging since I do not need to be at work until 7:30. I found my favourite spot on the couch and watched some good old boring television that quickly puts someone to sleep at any hour... things worked out in the end... and eventually the alarm woke me up again.

Our water dispenser thingy light has gone from green, to amber, to red, and now back to green again. I wonder what that means exactly?? Does that mean that we have now been fed all the bugs and contaminents that have been sitting in the filter for weeks upon weeks, and is now clear to begin using again? Maybe it is just a ploy to go and purchase something that we really do not need at the moment, and now the fridge has said GIVE, and has reverted back to green where it's original colour should have been all along. It's so hard to know in these challenging detective cases.

The boy did about 6 hours worth of homework on Friday night. This is a highly odd statement, as it is not normal to have the word BOY and HOMEWORK used in the same sentence. This weeks new challenging sentence will be the word BOY and MATH used in the same sentence. It could be a real tricky one.. so you better stay tuned!

There's lots of action beyond these living room walls... the kitchen is in OVERDRIVE as the King and Miss Fussina are busily working their cooking magic. (THERE are reasons why I am hidden in the livingroom walls.. as I do not possess any magic... except for solving mysteries.. but that is all).

You know.. I really do heavily & deeply dislike typing on this laptop. Would anyone care to guess HOW many times I have retyped these all-important newsbits.... and then backspaced as the curser ends up in another paragraph.

Let's just say SLIGHTLY PSYCHOTIC.

No comments: