Wednesday, November 05, 2008

How well

does the day go if:

There are three emails in your inbox from 3 of your childs teacher all within 30 minutes of each other?
Uhmmm... it was going fine until then... I had just sat through 2 hours of candidates meetings.

That boy of mine....

He is BAD!

If he wasn't so busy trying to funny.

G.O.D.

I now have a typed copy of all of his homework assignments that he hasn't done.

He's crazy.

He's not anything like his mother.

Now that woman is crazy.


OH.. and on a crazy note:

The husbandman certainly found evidence of a black bear mulling through our back yard, with the claw marks and black bear hair sitting on the top of the fence... which he managed to find in the darkness, and I never saw in the light of day. Some super sleuth I am.

I guess the interesting part of the story is the fact that our yard is completely fenced, except for the portion where the bear pulled it down, then climbed over another.

Well, now not only hands hurt, but my head.

No comments: