Saturday, August 02, 2008

Dealbreaker email

So I just sent my friend an email.... I am waiting to hear back from her. I might have just sealed my doom in going on an adventure due to the fact that we have to ride in the sky for about 10 minutes.

BUT... I do say... if she wants the photos of the bears... it's going to hurt a bit doing it... (like riding the gondola to the top of the mountain)...

I did offer her a choice of doing the Grouse Grind, or riding the gondola... so I am not sure what her preference will be... other than me saying "see you at the top"... as I wave good-bye locked in my ticket to good times gondola rider thingy!

BUT.. for the moment.... I am writing on a Saturday... all happy that it's a Saturday... and I am not in my usual location being at work, doing worky things... as I really do not think it is necessary for me to work.... although some would beg to differ. That said... I am still waiting to hear back from the manager of OT to talk to her about a FULL TIME job as a Rec. Therapist. (yes, what the hell am I thinking???)... but you know.. the chicklets are growing... and I should make some good use of my time... (rather than persuing personal interests that could clearly wait until I am 65....)

I must go be productive.

Here's how it's all going to happen:
  1. Colour the hair
  2. Load of laundry
  3. Clean the bathroom
  4. Tidy & shine the kitchen counters (this dark granite shows everything!)
  5. Dust the livingroom
  6. Vacuum the car
  7. Wash the car
  8. Wash our sheets & hang to dry ( the marine air may have cleared at this point)
  9. Give instructions to the girlie girl that she does in fact have to clean her room.
  10. Do the same with the son, but he will be more obliging (as he has less to do in his room).

Then....

The Pipster and I are going to head off over to Queen Elizabeth Park where loads of brides show up with their entourages for their wedding portraits.

It's 9:06.. let the games begin.

No comments: