Friday, August 22, 2008

I switched and I switched



I kept dodging these two, but those kids kept waving, I came to the conclusion that they really were mine, and I would have to take them home again with me.

In other things that I couldn't take home:

Was a morning shot with adequate lighting. I figured that I would have to come home, and do some research on the computer about this. The morning light was not at all orange, well, I guess it had some tints of orange, but not this drastic. I changed my camera settings with each click, just to see if I could get a morning shot that represented the colours that I visualized, which never came to be. Everything I did came out orange. The picture above was maybe the closest I got to the actual colours of the moment. This camera duty keeps me always thinking and learning, this isn't a complaint.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

You may not be able to explain the orangness but they sure are gorgeous BeautifulBC magazine quality!