Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shock of schocks

It's raining!

The flowers are officially destroyed. the children have left the homestead in an effort for me to NOT take them swimming, and the dog is busily shedding clumps of fur all over the home. It is a good thing that I ran around here like an idiot yesterday morning ensuring that the house would NOT be a shambles today. I am a fool. I should have done NOTHING yestereday morning, and it would still be the same today. Except that the floor is clean, so is the laundry, so are the dishes, but with an extra layer of dog fur droppings to make me slightly hostile. Oh, and the rain is making my eyebrows furrough. See, I told you I would complain.

In other things more fun:

We went to the PNE yesterday. It was good fun. I did not buy a MOP from the marketplace, as the girl suggested that I should just take deep breathes and remove myself from the mop lady demonstrator. I love the mop people at the marketplace. I mean... where else in the world can you make the most important cleaning decision of your life, by having someone demonstrate how great their cleaning tools can actually work, which makes me, a happy CLEAN homeowner. I really wanted the MOP. I really did. I also wanted the Dead Sea Salt therapy, but opted out of that since a jar of it was $40.00 I looked it up this morning on line, and I can get a jar of Dead Sea Salts shipped to me for $7.99. That might have been a good call, but one never knows. Then I wanted to purchase the whole nail kit thingy... you know the buffer and polisher and the shiner and then double shiny shiner coupled with the pumous stone, but not a pumous stone for the same $40.00 price tag. I was torn. Instead I bought two clocks for ten bucks. In all my efforts to remain younger looking with the non purchased age defying beauty products, now I can just watch time slip away.... I might just send away for the Dead Sea Salts....I could be 22 again before you know it.

Oh wouldn't you know.. it's time to do more laundry. Damn clocks.

No comments: