Sunday, August 31, 2008

Living large

I am blogging from another dimension. I have entered laptop world. I haven't bothered opening a user guide to become familiar with this thing... so I am finding out as I go. It doesn't help that I am drinking a glass of red wine, so things should go down hill pretty fast from here!

Tomorrow is my last MONDAY where I am free. After this... it's rollerblades on... until JUNE. I wonder what I will be doing in June... I wonder if I will still be skulking along... doing my same weekend job?? A mystery lies ahead I think.

So..in other things that I like to think about..
I went downtown the other day... and I decided that I like the sounds of seagulls, and the echo they create against the buildings. Seagulls in the city. It could be a new rock band or something.

I talked to my friend who is at the moment living large. How does one go from visiting a dietician, make her way through a Tim.Horton's drive-thru, and then call me in hysterics telling me that she is gathering up White.Spot for dinner. I admire her conviction!

We had ants living large here the other day. I kept feeding them my ant bait, and with every puddle of ant juice I added to the floor, the more they told their friends. At one point I had to moving masses of brown on either side of my fridge. I was completely tempted to take the vacuum to them... but I was patient to keep feeding them.... and, now today, I believe they are completely buffeted out DEAD ants. Insert smile here _______.

I am currently sipping a glass of red wine, and cruising thru the internet world while seated at my bar stool place in the kitchen. The lovely PIP is busily playing a girl game on the computer next to me. I love wireless. It has been kind to me.

Let's see what the living large husbandman is doing: watching rich bride poor bride. He appears content... oh wait, he is back to watching his earth show about the plates in the earth, and the rockies.

We just gback a bit ago from the outdoor pool. My girl and her friend had it all to themselves, complete with two lifeguards to keep them safe. I say incredible people. I think tomorrow we may check out the other outdoor pool, to say an official good-bye to summer.

On that note... enough of this living large... I must go and watch the earth show with the husbandman... he will certainly not be amused that I have taken an interesights in his television delights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....you're living my life!!

Leesa said...

I love being able to just cart my laptop anywhere in the house I want :)

Deanna said...

hey.. it's almost as yummy as these garlic crackers I am eating!