Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday countdown...

There are exactly four more Mondays before I return to my group. I have about 10 Mondays worth of work to accomplish to be organized!

That's OK.. I will get my SH#& together quickly enough... OK.. that's a hopefully on that one.

The husbandman and girliegirl made it back from their weekend excursion at Loon Lake. The Pippy had a great time.. (how could you not having another same aged webkins loving blonds to keep you company!).

The blue sky has made it back to our homestead, but that wasn't before it ransacked all the flowers and left them feeling like binge drinkers gun wild. Everything is sitting with that stunned look of ... "oh god.. I don't think I will do that again..." So they are recuperating today, and tomorrow, and next week... and in actuality they probably wont recover. I am going to give them a good hit of their blue juice and maybe that will bring them back to life.

I have exactly enough cream to make it through two cups of coffee this morning. I have nothing left in the fridge to turn my coffee cup a bit on the brown side, rather than black. I am hopeful that my guestimates are correct... otherwise this could be a Monday morning coffee disaster. Who knows what could happen to the rest of the day.. will I only kind of snap and be crazy, or will I be completely crazy anyways? It's hard to know, with all the vitamins masking the situation!

I am not making plans for anything today....I have my book that I need to read... because the book club is coming up on Wednesday ( you would think that it was some ANNUAL event that one must attend every year)... but you know... I like to attend... so I should read the book.

I am off now to do things that happen on a Monday.

No comments: