Sunday, July 02, 2006

This is what happened...

Only moments ago...... I was trying to clean up after our dinner from earlier with the people traveling/working in Australia for a year. I was very capably tidying up the dishes, and cleaning out the sink... all on my very own... when the contractorman turned housekeeper tells me that the dishwasher is almost empty. On that tip alone... away I went and started emptying the dishwasher... still, I was not having any great difficulties with this. Without a moment to spare, the contractorman turned housekeeper swoops in and takes my spot in the dishwasher location. He moves at the speed of light, and travels in silence..... in mind and body... and completes the task.

I had to explain to the traveling BIL that this is the way it is in this house... I am incapable of doing things because when the contractorman turned housekeeper is around... he is the one that does stuff.... and I am only underfoot. This isn't a complaint, but the actual truth.... plus he does it in silence. I am not complaining, rather explaining.... the only deal that I complain about is the watering of the flowers...

Now, back to my Soduko puzzles and vitamins, which are really not working on my logic or memory at the present time.

Things I am currently thrilled about:

... I will be drinking a cup of coffee in the morning... with cream. I have been out of coffee this past week, and had to finally stop and get some today. I should invite my friend Susan over.... (I once made her stop and pick up cream.. OK, and to come clean on the cream... I even made the people that are leaving for Australia do the same...(but not today.. on an occasion previous to this, and the cream event wasn't the event that made them leave the country either)...... I am just not the dream cream queen that I would hopefully seem.

No comments: