Monday, July 03, 2006

As promised

Here I am with my cup of coffee.

The things that I know so far in this day:

  1. I went to bed after 1:00 AM
  2. I was awake again at 4:00 AM
  3. I have listened to the morning birds sing, and the idiot crows do their noise thing.
  4. I completed the Soduko puzzle that I couldn't do last night before 1:00 AM.
  5. I took a handful of vitamins last night at 12:30 AM... so am I catching up, or being extra early??? (Well, since they do not seem to be working, I will overdose on them later today.... in great hopes that they will help with my every failing memory)
  6. I have watered the flowers out in the front (to get a head start on the takeover husbandman gardening man).
  7. I have checked my neighbours flowers that I have been in charge of since they went away.
  8. I wandered down the street to the open field and took a bunch of sunrise pictures.... although if I wanted real sunrise, I should have left earlier.. while I was busy watering flowers... now the pictures that I have taken all have trees strategically placed in them, due to the yellow orb in the pictures...
  9. I have spied: the Vancouver cop leaving for work, the running paperman delivering our paper, and "Leo" and his dad out for a walk... (Leo is a beautiful golden retriever... and I don't have a clue what the owners name is.. other than he makes red wine, and he walks his dog....)
  10. AND....I am drinking a lovely cup of java....

1 comment:

riskybiz said...

Sounds like someone I know, here.