Sunday, July 02, 2006

I don't work enough

The king is idle. Now that the king is temporarily idle from his contractorman chores, he has taken it upon himself to start the housely tidying duties. He has managed quite nicely I have to admit. The whole house was tidied by the time I made it home yesterday. You have to love that. Of course I had planned on this very course of action, for the next week... and he managed it in one day. I can't figure it out.

BUT.... I was traumatized to see him happily talking on the phone, and watering my plants earlier this morning. Now that is not allowed.. under any circumstances. I water my flowers... only me! Yes, ME ME ME!!!! I should reveal the awful truth about it... it is only because I love to water, it's as simple as that. Now he has gone and found out my secret.... I must make him hate it somehow... I must I must I must.....

Today's other duties accomplished by him is another long list, including the making of some potato salad. Oh brother...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't complain when the man voluntarily does things, and without attitude! Remember those of us with the "atitude ridden" husband's, who will only do 'household' duties when it suits them, and only with accompanying 'attitude'.

Susan said...

I wish Keith would water my flowers. It takes me half an hour every morning, just to do the pots and hanging baskets. But I do actually like doing it, sort of a ritual. Makes a nice way to start the day!