Thursday, July 20, 2006

Airmile Junkie

My stalker sister turned airmile junkie turned up on my doorstep in the early evening yesterday. The bonus airmiles coupons had arrived in the local paper which meant it was time to visit the expensive grocery store, and collect our miles. I have one problem though.. I am cheap. What a shock that is. I like to collect the one hundred bonus airmiles when I spend one hundred dollars. It keeps it simple for me, and, I do not feel that I am handing over a chunk of my plastic ( I pay with my airmile mastercard ), and spending that extra arm I do not have.. and how odd is that!? I did manage to collect on some bonus airmiles on some food items that I will use, but that is looking far into the future, when the rainy season hits.... although I could probably try and cook the extra food I have with the temperatures that are going to hit this weekend. Being an airmile junkie has paid off, I did manage to collect an extra 125 miles above my coupon airmiles, and see other airmile junkies at the check out... HI LUJZA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*laughing*...I think I collected 2 points that night! It was good seeing you...as always!