Sunday, July 16, 2006

A dab of honey

It's Sunday morning.. and I am not at work. It has been very pleasant... just the thoughts of being at home, rather than at work, where people are workish.. of course...

I have now drank a second cup of Earl Grey tea with a dab of honey, and a splash of milk.. to round out the morning. Although, I am unable to do the Sunday morning Soduko as it arrives on our doorstep with five stars, which make that an impossibility for me.. I will have to search out my trusty side book that I keep in my bag.

Now, there is nothing finer to a Sunday morning at home without a lovely breakfast to come my way. This mornings fare has come freshly reheated from the microwave, piping hot. I believe that it has a genuine place next to a lovely cup of Earl, with it's dab of honey... yes it does.

Spaghetti Squash.

I kid you not.. happy Sundaying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice note, Deanna. Love your blog musings, and I'm with you on Earl Grey (or any tea) with honey. My long suffering spouse swears that's why he never gets a cold (because he puts honey in coffee and tea).

We'll have to agree to disagree on the Poisonwood Bible, but that's quite okay. Lots of other books out there to celebrate, right?

cheers, from the Best Coast (the far East)

jodi

Anonymous said...

I LOVE spaghetti squash!