Monday, July 31, 2006

Now what....

There is nothing like having the E.R.T. (boys in black) to be positioned in your neighbourhood to make you feel really safe. Especially when they bring in their helipcopter, and it flies overhead for about an hour or so. Yes, it's a special feeling to live in a place where you feel it is safe to let your children out to play, without some loser crackhead to be out wondering the streets, only to return to his whole and barricade himself there, then have the boys in black come and swarm him.

In other things special all about the husbandman:.....

The husbandman has this week off on holidays. He informed me of that fact last night. I believe that I was informed on that fact some time ago, although I can't exactly trace the moment the facts were spilled to me, and then lost.

The husbandman is currently grouting the new tile floor. He never wants to be a grouter guy... ever.

The husbandman may currently be in my badbooks of husbandry. He has kind of slightly informed me that he may not be doing the kitchen reno as he had hoped. I think he may just be getting to see how far my hair can stand up on the top of my head... so far, I am feeling pretty staticky.

The husbandman went to the dump today, he took the boy with him. He woke the boy up, and gave him five minutes notice. "Wake up, get dressed, you are coming to the dump with me".. I believe is what he said to the sleepy eyes Hamsterson. We need to work on the husbandmans timing, and speaking skills.... but for the moment, he is on holidays... and while on holidays.. he must work, work, work.

In other things that are of interest to me only...

I went to the library today, and took out the book that I have been waiting forever for.... and now I must go and disappear... and read my next adventure.

No comments: