Friday, July 07, 2006

Things I need to do today:

  1. The dentist and I have a date. I wish I liked him. This is troubling...
  2. Dry the towels from last nights swimming adventure.
  3. Colour the interestingly faded and yet still dark but not dark enough hair.
  4. Do not forget to bring the children to the dentist... they will be going on their swimming adventure after my dentist excursion.
  5. Pack some snacks for the crazy children... that way they do not call home, while they are supposed to be happily swimming and wearing themselves out in the pool for four hours. Of course this limits the fighting time between them... which is ultimately my goal. .. my happiness... I still haven't gotten over being self centered... despite children.
  6. Surprise the husbandman, and have some Friday food in the refridgerator.. he is so loved!
  7. I will have to retrieve the chicklets from the public swimming pool in time to bring the girl to her finswim lessons.
  8. Today would be a good day for chocolate for her!
  9. Right, colour my hair.
  10. I better write number nine on my hand, oh and my vitamins that cure stupidness.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Ugg..I have a date with the dentist this week too...and I don't especially like mine either...she keeps trying to fool me into buying mouth appliance I don't need...argh.

riskybiz said...

I don't like any denist.
Can't figure why!