Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Midweek Madness!

Complete madness I say... as the husbandman pointed out to me this morning. He asked me what I was going to do with my day, and I told him that it needed to be top secret, even I wasn't going to find out until the time. In actuality I have been having a slight holiday this week, due to the lovely and TIRED chicklets that are attending their day camp. As luck would have it, the stalker sister also has this week off, and her two chicklets are attending the same daycamp... HOW ODD IS THAT!

In other things crazed....

We skipped over to my long time friends house the other day, and visited her family for the day. What an adventure... many tall children (and some almost not children, but young adults actually) lingered about, swam in the pool, or attempted to swim... (the bathing suits were applied but not used). It was a great day... I even heard the husbandman speak as well. He even ventured to be chatty amongst the friends. I probably should have brought a voice recorder. I turned truely impressed when my long time friend started up the BBQ, although I believe this to be wrong.. ((as the king usually does BBQing kingly things with it... and I just hunt and gather for the Kingly BBQing adventures))... I noticed her skill in lighting the BBQ, something that I never try and attempt, because why would I ... the King does it. I like that King. Anyways.. my friend and her purple skewered chicken, and additional protein sources like hamburgers and hotdogs (for the colour challenged... AKA Hamerston) were added to the great BBQing extravaganza. I stood back in awe... well, plus the fact that my friend had everything EVERYTHING done. I will have to learn her secrets... or not. In fact, I watched her style, and wish not to duplicate it... as that would make it challenging when the King likes to do everything...so why get in his way and complicate matters.... see, that's what I like simple solutions to lifes little trifles...

In other things ....

We did a quartet scrapping adventure last evening. It was a good evening... everybody accomplished great feats with their paper crafts, and went away with another page to add to the scrapbooks. Although I am believing that we will have to add some cash to the red wine fund & call it the "drink & scrap till you drop slush fund". That might be an idea.

Off I go... on the secret adventure of the day... I don't even know what I am doing yet...

No comments: