Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I just don't DO those words

I have never coughed up a lung, had some lung chunks, lost a lung coughing, or exhaled a lung while coughing.

I find the whole visual on those last thoughts a bit oogey. Very oogey. I have had three people today tell me about their lung ailments... all of which have left me with very bad afterthoughts of the actual descriptions they have given me... PLEASE... save the poor tortured visual souls from any further lung torture treasure stories...! I don't mind long stories, but I can't do lung stories.

In other things yucky....

I have parked about 30 bamboo sticks in my front garden... to keep both of the neighbours shitting cats away. This is when I wish I had my dear-but-dead dog Evil Queen Cicely still... there wouldn't be any cats coming visiting any day soon.

And one more gruesome tail... how about this neighbourly gesture.... I flipped the dead bird that I found lying in my driveway to the neighbours driveway... they have a cat, plus they have a birds nest in the eaves of their house... I am full of evil forces today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sneeze*, *hack*, *cough*....are you talking about me?

Oh and next time I find a dead bird on my driveway I know exactly who to call!

Anonymous said...

Good thing I didn't get a chance to go into detail with you today about my ongoing ailment that has now hit my LUNGS! I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Deanna said...

A ha! I knew there was something up... but thanks for sparing me the lung talk ... I should add that my extreme visualing lung issues happen in colour....