Friday, May 12, 2006

I am so!

The Stalker Sister accused me of not being a real gardener today. This didn't just happen once, but numerous times. I am not totally convinced of the reason why:

  1. So what if I like to wear gloves, is it too much to ask that they should start out dry in the first place.
  2. Big deal if I wont immerse my hands into her sludged out oak barrels.
  3. Whatever if I don't like her soil composition, and it's too dry, then makes me sneeze.
  4. OK, so I like to garden in the sunshine, and not iceberg conditions.
  5. Ooops if I just wont stand in the wind and mix dirt.
  6. Does it really matter that I do not like to get my nails dirty anyways?
  7. I don't do bags of blooms.
  8. So I stop and take pictures for a while... is there anything wrong with that?
  9. I take no offense to wearing two DRY gloves for the left hand, I am adaptable sometimes.
  10. It's nice to stand back, and enjoy the real gardener happy with her own self.

That Stalker sister... she certainly had a lot to complain about... but she eventually got the job done, especially with my helping hands....

No comments: