Friday, May 05, 2006

The bad birthday party parent

That will be the title of me... later today. The little lady Pipster is a mighty nine years old... well, as of tomorrow actually.. but nine she is!... and she can still not successfully put socks on her feet. It is a proud moment as a parent.. to realize that at nine years old, she still refuses to put socks on her feet. I thought that this unsockable child would blow over.... and I am still waiting.

Hopefully the birthday party bling will be successful, I have (a fancy) cake, pop, hotdogs, chips, pizza, camera batteries charged and bowling allies reserved... fingers crossed that everyone comes out alive. All I know.. is that I am glad that I am not doing it at home this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pip!

Anonymous said...

Twas a success, and a good time was had by all! Please let the Pip know that the rest of the bowling team decided to call themselves the "Cool cats"!