Friday, May 12, 2006

Coffee maker tea

There are days sometimes when you just need an abundance of tea. Tea calms the soul, and cures runny allergy ridden noses. It's all tea, all the time..... for now that is.

In other kind of boring except for me news:

We saw our first bear the other night.... it was very exciting! Pip and I drove up... and I recognized the intense toothpick girl from last year who was busy fighting with her boyfriend. She hadn't changed much... still a toothpick, drinking pop, and smoking. I get the feeling that she thrives on this amount of conflict. Then there was the family of people that recognized me being the bear watcher lady. The mother of that family knew if I was out cruising around with my camera there was a bear "out there". There are some people that just aren't bear watcher material. I had to walk her through looking for the bear out in the field. (In my most politess of ways.... follow my arm, and locate the large black dot amongst the greenery)....after three attempts she finally spotted it.

I got my orange dashboard "check-engine" light fixed yesterday. That was for a bargain basement price of $700.00, amongst other trivial things that make a 16 year old SUV run a bit smoother, and with less gas consumption.

Survivor had a bit of a twist at the end... and now myself and the rest of the survivor watchers are left hanging until Sunday... not knowing who has been "kicked" off. This amount of suspense is almost too much.

AND.... there will be more colour coming my way.... the Stalker Sister and I went out flower hunting again yesterday... and I have more flowers to start all over again... to do something with.

And exciting news for me ten times over.....The lovely and wonderful piano teacher will be coming to my Stroke Group.... yes she will!.... So now, all the pressure is off of me to perform, or how about simply to play. I have to love that! Now, she wont be teaching piano... BUT... in a combined effort... I am going to incorporate her music skills, with speech and memory drills for the lovely group that meets each week. Oh yae for me... yae for me... the pressure is off me....!!!

The tea cup is empty, must make my way to the coffee maker tea.

No comments: