Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am a sucker...

I am a Sudoku sucker that is. Apparently it is good for your brain. I am not sure if it is good for my brain... I am finding it quite painful to accomplish.. But I will keep plucking away at it. Not that I don't have other things to do.. But maintaining the brain is on the "other things" list. I think I have to get the hang of factoring out numbers. Good grief!

In other things "sucking".....

I cleaned out underneath the bathroom sink earlier. It's a good thing it was garbage day... holy smokes did I ever manage to fill up the newly emptied garbage can.

The weather is a LARGE bit to be desired... if it's not raining, it's POURING!

Back to my puzzle... not that I want to... I am sucked in....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn’t find your email anywhere on your blog.
I really like your blog and I was wondering if you can submit it to http://canadianblogosphere.ca

Once again, I’m very sorry for putting this here. Please feel free to delete this comment after you read it and hope to see you on the canadianblogosphere :)


Btw. I hope I don’t go into your “Watching and waiting.. for people to amuse me... then I write about it. It's that simple” ;-)

Michelle said...

I love suduko's! The more you do, the quicker you'll get, trust me!