Saturday, April 15, 2006

When is it the right time for wine???

I seem to have issues with the correct time to drink wine. The same correctness issues that people have with drinking the right wine with the meal. I am managing to have a great amount of time issues, let alone wine issues. It has taken me three days to come up with the correct red wine time. I don't seem to have these issues when I go scrapbooking with the Debbies.... the second I walk through the "right sided Debbies" door is the best time... but when I am at home... it just isn't the same... it has to be after a certain time of the day, and before another time of the day... and those exact times, I am not quite sure about.... I think that I should scrapbook with the Debbie's all the time... that way I could accomplish double duty, scrapbooking and the appropriate amount of red wine input time. That's it!!! I must go make the call to the "right sided Debbie"... she is going to have a new nightly basement dweller on her hands....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...I'm the same as you D...away from home...it's "anytime"! At home...after 8.

We should start a scrap/wine club!?!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some of your scrapbooks; it sounds like you put a lot of time into them. I personally could never scrapbook with other people; I'm too slow.