Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Let the races begin...

The husbandman has begun the transformation of the little homestead. He has moved the dogs cage from the laundry room to the den. It's really beginning to freak me out. All this enormous change... OK, just kidding here.... I am now embracing that bubble language in my head where I asked silently for less talking from the husbandman, and more action... I believe I am finally getting what I wanted...

In other questionable adventures...

The lovely Hamsterson was up at 0700 the previous four mornings. Of course there were important things like PLAYSTATIONS 2 to behold. This very morning, since it was the first day back to school and all, he was barely out of bed at 0820. Me, being the kind and lovely mother that I tend to be.... kept hissing that we were walking to school WE ARE WALKING!!! I started the countdown at 0821.... "We will be leaving at 0840"..... Of course we didn't leave until 0845, but that still got us the school on time. Yae for us.

My "cool" job for the day is emptying out the rest of the laundry room, with the exception of the washer and dryer. The husbandman has left me the huge shelf, and other assorted items to paw through, and decide if I really need to keep them... or not!.. Since I am having great difficulty parting with many of my things... I decided that I would come here and write it all down first... although I may be drawn to the great outdoors, as the sun has come out, and I know I will be distracted by it. At least I think I will.... of course I will try anything not have to clean....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sounds like exciting times are upon your house. Nothing like a bit of renovation to liven things up. Round these parts, I am used to slow and steady gets the job done. Slow no longer bothers me. I have discovered that its just as important to have down time together too.