Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Bad Internet

How can the internet shut down? What happy people are busy fixing the places where you can go to find all kinds of information? Should this be cause for concern.... who knows...

In other causes for concern......
  1. The hair needs to be coloured badly... as in not bad colour... but STAT like colour. It is too late now to start all the washing and waiting nonsense.
  2. I came to my senses and cancelled the appt with the quack dermatologist doctor that I went to last week. Whew.
  3. It seems to be rather dusty in this little homestead... but that job will not be accomplished until tomorrow... at the earliest. I wish the magic maid would make her appearance... well, that is if I had one.
  4. My library books are due back on the 11th of next week... and I have only finished scouring through the first five pages.. of one book. They are unrenewable. Yes, unbelievable!
  5. Where are the bears.. I haven't seen any yet...
  6. The dryer really needs to stop it's squealing... it's like I have my very own torture chamber.. in my very own home. The husbandman has baby powdered, but to no avail it continues screaming at me... for as long as the drum rotates around.
  7. I have lost the girls bedroom floor again... and we had just made some headway with vacuuming her hardwood floor ... my friend gave me a bag of clothing... which the girl adores.. if she could fit into half of it.
  8. I am now going to attempt to go and style the badly quad coloured hair don't into something that looks... not like a horror movie.... and I will apply my lipstick.. just so people recognize me... I need some luck, and some earplugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my name is deanna aswell i have never met anyone witht the same name as me before i live in derby in england