Sunday, April 09, 2006

15 piles of what....

The husbandman and the Pipster are busily folding thirteen billion articles of clothing. I am scared by what I know, and do not want to see... it's a whole new world down there at the other end of the house. With the recent invention of "floors that are made for walking on"... this opens up a new concept of floors that are made for creating piles on... it scares me to think about it.

In other things that scare me:

It is 8:30... and I am exhausted.... not that it has anything to do with the fact that me and the husbandman had a nice evening chatting away with one another last night... and forgot about the time..... until 2:40 in the morning.. and then I had to be up at 6:00 for work. Just another reason that weekend working gets in the way of regular living...

This is scarey....That therapeutic touch really works.... REALLY. I had a wickedly wicked headache yesterday.. and my friend Laurie the physio performed her magic voodoo therapeutic touch all around me.. and I eventually started to feel better.... although my head still had that "dull boring afterthud" still permeating through me... but the actual ache was gone...

I have a billion and two things to do for my stroke group tomorrow... and none of which I am going to accomplish this evening. My brain waves have gone flat (after effects of the headache)... and I am having trouble just mentating on the notion that I want to be up VERY EARLY again tomorrow.. just to get a head start on the day.... but I can not leave this post as the husbandman and the pipster are still tidying her piles of stuff... which has now been transported into OUR bedroom.

I have added a a bunch of books to the library list... and I barely opened the books that got from them two weeks ago, and will be returning tomorrow anyways. I believe that they were going to be really great books. Oh well, I am now into purchasing books....just to save on the LATE fees!

I watched Memiors of a Geisha the other night... and I would not have gotten that movie AT ALL if I had not read the book. That just scares me.. a lot. How did anybody know what was going on....??? I also watched Good Night and Good Luck... on the computer monitor... now that black and white feature scared me.. immensley.

I still haven't coloured my hair. OK, that is just freakishly frightening.... must stop now... I am very scared...

No comments: