Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tra la la la

That is the song that you sing when you wake up in the morning... A TAD BIT LATE.... AGAIN. I think I had a scarey dream at 0345 this morning... which woke me up, then I decided that I better get up... because I couldn't listen to the husbandmans snoring... so I went and shared the couch with the crazy little tail wagging catdog. While sharing the couch and watching television at four in the morning with the catdog, I did however manage to learn how "box springs and beds" were made, how come people snore, and Black Tuesday, the dirty thirties & the stock exchange. With that amount of knowledge set in my head, I believe I sleep walked back to bed.

Anyways... everybody made it to their posts before the 0900 bell blew.. so all is good.

In other news that is good....

The husbandman/contractorman has secured the new back door with a lock and key, and ordered two of the three new windows for the laundryroom. Now that the ant party festival of wood eating fun has come to an end, hopefully the new lumber will remain sturdy for another 50 years. Just as the contactorman was cleaning up for the night.. I looked up, waaaaay up.. and spotted a rather frightening sight... I think it was the queen of all queens of ants cruising across the currently ugly wall. This called for an intervention... of the human kind. Good night my queen......

No comments: