Wednesday, April 19, 2006

One job down

And about 37 more to go. I managed to clean out the laundry room, and chuck out about thirteen dozen something or others into recycling and the garbage. I even went through scraps of material and crafty items... and discarded some. How huge for me...!

In other crafty events:

The boy is getting some award today at school. The volvo-driving-chicken-farmers wife gave me the heads up, that the lovely hamsterson is getting some award. I can only figure that his teacher will dream something up and write it down for Mr. Ratburn, OH, I mean the principal to read. It should be a splendid event. Luckily, I have friends in the right places... the volvo-driving chicken-farmers wife saved me from the year long "Pride" awards.. at the end of the year, and added Hamstersons to the list. SO, with the grand picture taking even being done that goes with the award... the boy needs his haircut. His hair is kinda long, and yicky looking. I think he looks like an ever so handsome Hamsterson with the hair cut short. AND, because WE were all late waking up this morning... I didn't make lunches... so I told the chicklets that I would pick them up at lunch, and take them to sandwhich store.... right next to the hair cutter place.... just in time for the pride assembly this afternoon.

Also... IF I was a tad bit motivated I would dump some hair colouring on my badly coloured locks and show up as a normal person. Although I do not think that I have my friends fooled...

OH... I believe I tried to off myself last night. I woke up around 1:30 in the am... and was having a hard time breathing.... like something sitting inside my esophagus/trachea.... AH yes, an undissolved vitamin C... I can taste that citrussy flavour the second it enters the mouth. ... and I can still taste it now... many many many hours later... but on that whole suffocation thought.. I am glad I am able to taste it... even though it is rather annoying, plus it kept me awake for a great many hours last night...

Well, I have many tasks calling to me.... clean and colour, colour and clean.

No comments: