Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Love the hot lunch

Hands down, without a doubt... you have to love hot lunch day. It just makes that part of the morning just a bit more perkier... just knowing that you (meaning me) do not have to put lunches together. It is just that special to me.

In other things that are special....

I quite like getting up at the 0700 hour... it makes getting to school a little bit easier... other than the 0835 mistaken hour.. that we woke up to yesterday. Oooops.

I like the internet. It makes shopping for obscure items just that much easier.

I like Costco... they have cheap bedding plants available... so being their at just the right time is a bit helpful as well.

The dryers constant "eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee" is a very special noise to me. It is what helps to keep me OVER THE EDGE whenever I am at home, and inside... like now. I especially like the special way I turned it on for the husbandman-turned-contractor the other day when he was busily working to rebuild our laundryroom... I let him listen to it for a number of hours... and he is the one insisting that we do not need a new dryer... so I just let him whistle away to the "EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEING" for a couple of hours.

I know I am very helpful, in a special kind of way.

But not as special as hot lunch.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ode to a Squeaky Dryer

Around and round and round I goes
Drying clothes to be worn by those
who find no joy in the song I sing.
They like the clothes not wet and damp
Of singing dryers, I am the champ!