Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What is this....

The stalker has prooved to be a very useful young woman.... she has introduced me to something that I have bypassed for quite some time.. and I didn't even realize that I was bypassing it.

" London Fog "

.... we headed out the other evening for some useless tasks.. and on our way out we stopped at Starbucks (coffee place)... "to get a great cup of tea," the stalker sister said. I ended up having three of them within twenty four hours yesterday... they were just so delicious.... The Starbucks girl told me that name "London Fog" belongs to some other company, so the starbuck peoples don't actually call it that... but they know the term if someone orders it. ((( I feel so on the inside now ))). The recipe is so simple that it is painful, but it is so delicious it is unforgettable.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I have a London Fog umbrella...perhaps that's the brand she's referring to? I've never heard of the drink.

Susan said...

London Fog made top quality rain coats. For those real thick pea-soupers.