Friday, April 21, 2006

The Queen of Action...

I have been patiently waiting for the grasscutter man to come and pop holes in the lawn, and grind up all the weeds that somehow afflict it on a yearly basis. It's been two weeks. I did call him the other day and ask if he would be coming before Friday.... last night ((during Survivor!!)) the call came in... that he would definitely be here between 0930 - 1000 today, being Friday. Yae oh yae....

The one slight trick is.... I want the grasscutter man to mulch, hole up and deweed a back portion of my lawn... as it is extremely afflicted with weeds, and always is for some reason. I came clean and told the husbandman that I had a grasscutterman coming in to do a job, that the husbandman could probably do... except he doesn't have the time for. I could do the job as well, but I don't seem to have the time for it... so I am willing to pay the grasscutterman that brings himself, and a crew of two, to do the job.... they have the time for it! Although the husbandman already has his day planned with his new fangled reno job he is doing... now he is out back cutting the lawn... for the grasscutterman.. which is the very reason that I didn't want to tell the husbandman that a grasscutterman was coming... which is the very reason that I wanted the grasscutterman to come before today (Friday), as I knew it was the husbandmans day off.

OH well.... it's action of some sort...

No comments: