Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to the circus..

I must type quickly... I have just noticed the scheduled outage in 15 minutes. I wonder if I will go into complete system failure at that point as well.

My life of living in a shambles has started. The most amazing and brilliant Mr. Husbandman has framed in the new doorway entrance to our laundryroom. He has also cured us of our ant chomping sawdust building nonfriends. Our laundryroom is currently boarded up, due to the lack of windows and doorknobs we presently do not possess.

I am the package up woman... I just keep finding things that I need to package up.... that is my contribution, other than keeping the cupboards full of food to keep the Mr. Husbandman a full and happy workman.

Must disappear... before this system does it for me.

No comments: