Sunday, November 01, 2009

Good bye October!

Good riddance.

Have lived through a wicked (in my mind) two weeks.

Glad it's over.

People that I need to thank:

The SISTER... starting with at the hospital when she kicked my foley bag, just as I was going into full flown bladder spasms, because the bag was full at the 3 litre mark.

The MOTHER... she has continued to make soup, bring cheese biscuits, cookies, veggies and dinner for the little family. An incredible woman I say. This woman has more good karma coming to her than the population of Canada!

The SISTER in law.... who brought me soup, fruit salad and a stack of books! Lovely I say!

The FRIEND who helped boost me up in the bed, even when I didn't want to be boosted, and drove in painfully irritating traffic to see me.. lets go take some pictures now!!!

The other FRIEND who brought me ever so timely excellent reading material while sitting/lying around waiting to take pain medication. This FRIEND also brought me my first cup of coffee. HUGELY nice.

The WELLWiSHERS. There were lots of those out there that sent cards and nice thoughts... all good karma coming right back at you.

Did I mention the SISTER... helped me more than this space will ever mention, or she will ever take credit for.

The HUSBANDMAN takes an honourable mention in the clean kitchen, tidy home, clean and folded laundry, and fed children department.

Now back to regular scheduled programming.

3 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Finally...so good to hear from you!!! I actually did send you a "well wishing" e-mail...but it didn't get through...just so you know!

Yay! Glad to hear from you again!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Welcome back
I am down here at susans for a few days.

Anonymous said...

Glad youre up and about again. Dont over do it though!

Susan