Saturday, November 07, 2009

Missy 4 eyes

On a whim yesterday I went to the eye doctor... because you know.. things like eyes work... until they kinda don't work... which is what I think happened to me.

Now I have not one.. but two pairs of glasses... but just for reading don't you know!

Yes... it all starts there.... first for reading... and then .... I just need to see this... and I need to see that... and then whala...

You need them to see.... ALL. THE. TIME.

In the meantime.. the book is due back to the library today... and I think I am going to have to make an effort (more like MARATHON-IT)... to get it done.

In the meantime the vanilla chai is steeping away....

2 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

I've worn contacts since I was 15. Now...at age 42...did I just say that?....I have reading glasses. My optometrist thought it would be a good idea to try out...get this...."bi-focal contacts"! What if I put them in upside down?!?!

It's good to see...especially when one is behind the wheel.

Anonymous said...

My new glasses are progressives. Since my sight has become Progressively worse!
Susan