Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday before noon:

What have I accomplished:

Well... sleep until 5:45. Hm. Refreshed! AND once again frightened to get up.. in case that wakes the sleeping dog. My world at this moment in time is surrounded with dog-like features.

DID NOT wash out the new do. It's quite a frightening one... all straight and organized looking hair. ABSOLUTELY not used to that. The chicklets ar most concerned with this new temporary look. AND the husbandman wont make any eye contact.

Who the hell am I .. I say??

Have read ONE of my books... and have a couple pages left... kind of a cute book. Will reveal once it is done. Have practiced the piano.. YES .. me practiced the piano. BELIEVE it or not....

Managed to get the boy organized and sent him to the great big US of A for the day with is GF and her family. Gave him a letter of authorization to be their... fairly scarey that is.....

AND now... that the girls hair is lovely straightened and done for the day... we are off for some type of adventure.... not sure what type... but some how it will involved looking at things that are pretty.... and maybe sparkly... and book like.... and anything else that we might muster up.

THE husbandman is left to his own devices... collecting tidbits of dog food... and other various assorted USELESS like items.

WE like the husbandman... he is a good guy.. and he keeps the house clean... and he is sporting these NEW glasses.. which make him HOT! Ya I said that Miss Fussina (who is standing right next to me as I type away...) The Daddyfellow is HOT! oh miss pinkcheeks... what is wrong with you...

Well... it's afternoon.. must be off on another adventure...hope I can with stand the big outside world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new doo!!!
You look so different!!
And, 10 years younger!!
New hairdo, new wardrobe yet?

Debbie1

Chaos is my Life said...

I better hurry and get a peek! I'm very obviously missing something big!