Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm tired...

I am .. not sure why.

It's the Missy Highmaintenance Wondering Dog that should be tired.

She paced yesterday from about seven in the morning... until six thirty in the afternoon.

She did take a short break while the husbandman sat with her, AND when he took her to the vet.. which I didn't really think he was going to come back with her.

By last night I had enough of this pacing.... yes... I was completely psychotic with the CONSTANT pacing.

The little Miss Till Till WILL not go to any of her regular haunts to sit, or GAWD forbid lay down.

Of course it hasn't been a problem for the husbandman... he has been at work all day.. dealing with worky stressful things... meanwhile.. back at the ranch his most faithful companion in the world paced.

He is now glued to the couch.. with his faithful companion. His faithful companion has newly instated drugs to put her paws at ease.

Who cares about the wife... and having to constantly watch all this.

I might just go furniture shopping today.. just because.

My eyebulbs hurt. Not sure why. I don't think any amount of furniture shopping will put them at rest. Not even sure why I wish to go furniture shopping....

I think I will leave the cowboy and his cowpokes doing their own thing anyways.

CHEESE and CRACKERS I am tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know sleep is becoming a regular topic of discussion on your blog when the google ads at the top of your page are sleep related products. Except they didnt quite pay attention, as they are promoting anti snore aids!
Get some shut eye!
SUSAN

Chaos is my Life said...

Yes...it's time for a good nights' sleep!